General Questions about MiniKeys Outdoors
- How long is the Fall session?
MiniKeys 1 + 2 each have a curriculum track of 15 weeks. Pre-MiniKeys is a 10 week program.
- How long does the class last?
- What should my child bring to class?
If you have a drum, bring it. If not, we will loan a drum to your child to bring to class each week.
- What happens if it rains?
If it rains, we will add a class at the end of the session.
- Do kids have to wear masks?
Just prior to our start date, we will determine best practices based on CDC guidelines
- How will you manage to keep kids 6 feet apart?
With a dozen hula hoops plus band rule number 2: NO TOUCHING!
- Will you be offering any afternoon classes in Addison Park?
Yes! A 3:30 class has been added on Thursdays
- What is the optimal age to start MiniKeys?
MiniKeys is designed for kids ages 4-6 years old. Pre-MiniKeys is for 3 year olds and young 4s.
Questions about MiniKeys Backyard Sessions
- I want to host a backyard session, but need more kids.
No prob. I am happy to connect families to form a band. 914-834-3383
- What days/times are available for backyard sessions?
Text me to work out a mutually agreed upon schedule. 914-834-3383
- Can we book more than one backyard session per week?
Yes! But please reach out early to get on the calendar! 914-834-3383
- Are siblings invited to be part of a backyard band?
Yes, sibs who are 4.5 years + can register and count towards your total
- Can I have less than 4 people in my backyard band?
Yes, but the minimum fee is $150/per session regardless.