Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the Fall 2020 session?
MiniKeys 1-2 will run 8 weeks. Intro to MiniKeys is a 10 week program.
- How long does the class last?
- What happens if it rains and our class is outdoors?
If it rains, we will move our class into Groove. See our safety plan HERE
- Do kids have to wear masks?
Yes, everyone 2 years and up must wear a mask or face shield. We will continue to adhere to CDC guidelines and NYS recommendations.
- How will you manage to keep kids 6 feet apart?
Hula hoops, color-coded quadrants plus band rule number 2: NO TOUCHING!
- Will you be offering any weekend classes?
A few families have expressed interest in a Saturday morning class. Please reach out ASAP if you would like to be added to this band.
- What is the optimal age to start MiniKeys?
MiniKeys is designed for kids ages 4.5-7 years old. There are many points of entry in the curriculum. Pre-MiniKeys is for 3 year olds and young 4s.
- I want to host a backyard band at my home, but need more kids.
No prob. I am happy to connect families to form a band. 914-834-3383. We will work out a mutually agreed upon schedule.